Akshita Iyer, CEO and founder of Ome, was interviewed by ValiantCEO Magazine about her incredible journey from studying neuroscience to starting Ome, her perspective on building resilience and managing crises, advice for aspiring entrepreneurs, and much more.
Some of the things Akshita shares in this exclusive interview include:
- Why she started Ome after discovering how outdated the kitchen is
- How she managed and overcame difficult challenges, such as supply chain disruptions, during the pandemic
- How she has reframed failures and setbacks for herself to develop resilience
- How to build a resilient team
- How to build personal resilience
- Strategies she uses to manage stress and maintain focus during times of crises
- The importance of effective communication and collaboration during a crisis and beyond
- How to prepare for potential future crises
- Her advice for other CEOs on building resilient organizations
- Key leadership lessons she’s learned in times of crises
You can read the full interview with Akshita in ValiantCEO Magazine here.